Connect with Alisa
- When You Can’t Bond with Your Newborn and Other Postpartum Depression Symptoms
- 5 Romantic Things to Do in NYC This Spring
- Infertility: The Anxiety of Worst-Case Scenarios
- Holding Yourself Back? 7 Steps to Moving Forward in a New Year or Any Time in Life
- Should You Take Medication for Your Depression?
Tag Archives: cell phones
There’s no doubt there has been a frightening increase in depression and suicides in recent years, particularly among teenage girls. According to the CDC, between 2010 and 2015, suicide among girls increased by 65% and severe depression increased by 58%. … Continue reading