Welcome. If you have found your way here you have made a courageous first step toward discovering more about yourself and learning the tools to deal with a personal life challenge.
When facing an overwhelming period in our lives, it can be helpful to turn to family and friends for support. Sometimes we need a little extra help on our journey and by turning to a trained and empathetic person who can listen, we gain insight and the motivation to begin the process of change.
You may be trying to work through a difficult transition, relationship, or feelings that seem to be too much to handle. Working closely together we will untangle your current life stressors that challenges your ability to cope.
Therapy can help if you are struggling with:
- Feelings of anger, sadness, depression, anxiety and low self-esteem
- Sense of hopelessness
- Work, relationship or parenting issues
- Rebuilding trust and resolving challenging relationship issues
- Wanting to get more out of life and your current relationships
- Dealing with the myriad of feelings resulting from infertility
- Recovering from pregnancy loss
- Dealing with depression and anxiety after the birth of your baby
- Grieving the loss of someone very dear to you
Therapy is an opportunity to open up to new possibilities. Together we will examine your current situation, work through any blocks you may have and move forward to identify and achieve new goals. Our time together is a place for exploration without judgment; a journey towards healing past and present wounds and discovering new personal resources.